where are the passlock wires located?
passlock wires on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero208 reports
3 answersNovember 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Caulfield, MO
- Air Filter Replacement ($55 - 85) in Damar, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($242 - 415) in Middle Falls, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - 687) in Leroy, MI
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($822 - 833) in Grafton, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($548 - 591) in Lake Lillian, MN