rear passinger brake light is not working when i step on the brakes. i changed the bulb not blown. when lights are on it works
passinger rear brake light shortage on 2000 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($278 - 388) in Helmville, MT
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($63 - 163) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Plainwell, MI
- Battery Replacement ($187 - 234) in Brundidge, AL
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($88 - 111) in Saint Croix, IN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($212 - 344) in Amelia Court House, VA