Front pass. side tire has play, when up on jack and fully tightened. Drivers side has no play. any idea what might be the problem and easiest and cheapest way to fix problem. makes noise while driving.
Pass.front tire has play, when up on jack,drivers side none. any idea to fix? on 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Where is the fuel relay located on my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7 liter 2WD V-8
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($453 - 731) in Exmore, VA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Parker, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Casco, MI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($179 - 243) in Mcclellan, CA
- Distributor Cap Replacement ($73 - 89) in Port Orange, FL
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($189 - 239) in Grant, NE