Passenger window operates as it should with the drivers controls. Goes down with the passengers control but wont roll up. I replaced the switch thinking it was a no brainer. What could be the problem?
Passenger window wont roll up? on 2001 Mercury Cougar
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
- location of turn signal switch
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .