Passenger window operates as it should with the drivers controls. Goes down with the passengers control but wont roll up. I replaced the switch thinking it was a no brainer. What could be the problem?
Passenger window wont roll up? on 2001 Mercury Cougar
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal