Happened once so far, Window fell of of the regulator and had to manually raise the window then support it by raising the regulator under it, is there a simple fix?
Passenger window fell off of the regulator on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($256 - 366) in Booneville, KY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Leetsdale, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,253 - 1,637) in South English, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Carmel, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($224 - 300) in Brazeau, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($201 - 232) in Eighty Four, PA