Was going up north to make a visit.Suddenly a clanking went in the front end and the wheels would lock up. I bought and replaced a new cv half shaft wheel bearing and wheel seal for the driver side.took it for a test drive made it about 15 feet then the passenger side did it. had a guy come look and he said the axle that connects to the transmission is wobbely and loose.. any suggestions before i go buy alot more partsw
passenger wheel locks up on 1990 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1990 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ramona, OK
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Anderson, CA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($108 - $219) in Quitman, GA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($772 - $2,710) in Tarkio, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($228 - $300) in Creedmoor, NC
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($410 - $449) in Lawrenceville, VA