Was going up north to make a visit.Suddenly a clanking went in the front end and the wheels would lock up. I bought and replaced a new cv half shaft wheel bearing and wheel seal for the driver side.took it for a test drive made it about 15 feet then the passenger side did it. had a guy come look and he said the axle that connects to the transmission is wobbely and loose.. any suggestions before i go buy alot more partsw
passenger wheel locks up on 1990 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?