Was going up north to make a visit.Suddenly a clanking went in the front end and the wheels would lock up. I bought and replaced a new cv half shaft wheel bearing and wheel seal for the driver side.took it for a test drive made it about 15 feet then the passenger side did it. had a guy come look and he said the axle that connects to the transmission is wobbely and loose.. any suggestions before i go buy alot more partsw
passenger wheel locks up on 1990 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1990 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($773 - 1,141) in Ramona, OK
- Starter Replacement ($334 - 486) in Anderson, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 123) in Quitman, GA
- Clutch Replacement ($838 - 1,193) in Tarkio, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($558 - 751) in Creedmoor, NC
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($31 - 53) in Lawrenceville, VA