Was going up north to make a visit.Suddenly a clanking went in the front end and the wheels would lock up. I bought and replaced a new cv half shaft wheel bearing and wheel seal for the driver side.took it for a test drive made it about 15 feet then the passenger side did it. had a guy come look and he said the axle that connects to the transmission is wobbely and loose.. any suggestions before i go buy alot more partsw
passenger wheel locks up on 1990 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +