The window goes down but wont go up
Passenger side window wont go up on 1998 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
1998 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Waban, MA
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Greensburg, IN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($133 - 323) in Windsor, MO
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Heafford Junction, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 48) in Orchard, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($862 - 1,133) in Oakland, MS