I am replacing the outside mirror.
passenger side rear view mirror. Do I need to remove the inside door panel? on 1994 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy,
September 02, 2013
yes you do unless there is a sperate panel you can take off
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- No reverse on a 4L60E transmission
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.