only 34860 miles driven.Is this a wear and tear item or may be faulty. I am out luck for warranty coverage. Warranty expired 8months ago.
Passenger side rear shocks are leaking need to be replaced. on 2011 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
2011 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($118 - 150) in Kiamichi Christian Mission, OK
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Bailey, MS
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 185) in Macy, IN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($470 - 606) in Onia, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 116) in Center Ossipee, NH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($278 - 441) in South Elgin, IL