the window has had problems before, however the mirror just started and is running constantly....had to unhook battery to make it stop
passenger side mirror will not stop adjusting (running). window will not work??? on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($245 - 335) in East Palatka, FL
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Venango, NE
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Ladora, IA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($262 - 381) in Dry Creek, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,078 - 1,108) in Jacumba, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,102 - 1,194) in Fennville, MI