How does one remove this assembly?
Passenger-side mirror on 2001 Ford Explorer
1 answerFebruary 16, 2011
1 answerSeptember 15, 2010
1 answerAugust 21, 2012
1 answerJuly 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($608 - 1,224) in Merrifield, VA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Martindale, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($130 - 222) in Tuxedo, NC
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Cohutta, GA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($35 - 69) in Louisville, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($92 - 114) in Saluda, NC