How does one remove this assembly?
Passenger-side mirror on 2001 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
July 09, 2009
Your remove a panel on the inside of the door ( opposite the mirror ) and there should be some fasteners to remove, that hold the mirror to the door. You may have to remove the door panel if it is a power mirror to access the wiring.
1 answerSeptember 15, 2010
1 answerFebruary 16, 2011
1 answerAugust 21, 2012
1 answerJuly 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Merrifield, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($144 - 185) in Martindale, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($136 - 167) in Tuxedo, NC
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Cohutta, GA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($301 - 998) in Louisville, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 179) in Saluda, NC