passenger side low beam headlight goes out shortly after being turned on,time to malfunction may vary from 2 minutes to 20 minutes; if lights are turned off and then turned back on, the low beam will again function for only a short period. each time that it goes out, it blinks off slowly twice before finally going off permanently.
passenger side low beam headlight malfunctions shortly after being turned on on 2005 Cadillac SRX
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Both speakers on windshield post not putting out sound.
- My driver window will not go down. And I'm getting message that door is open
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL CLUTCH AND LEAKAGE ARE BAD HOW MUCH TO FIX
- Service Abs, stability, traction control came on 103000 miles
- how to get passenger seat to lift back stuck in reclined position