passenger side low beam headlight goes out shortly after being turned on,time to malfunction may vary from 2 minutes to 20 minutes; if lights are turned off and then turned back on, the low beam will again function for only a short period. each time that it goes out, it blinks off slowly twice before finally going off permanently.
passenger side low beam headlight malfunctions shortly after being turned on on 2005 Cadillac SRX
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Horn randomly blows after unlocking with fob, anyone know why?
- I have 128K miles. Say I need new strut, hoses, transmission flush.
- My rear door does not close at all and it's affecting my battery how much does i
- Water leaking inside vehicle and accumulating in jack storage area. Help!
- Rear vents are not putting out air.