passenger side front wheel noise . Checked tire ok. replaced wheel bearing.Noise starts at about 60 mph sound like vibrating noise.Don't feel any vibration.Could it be the short axle shaft.
passenger side front noise on 2006 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- where is the vapor canister purge valve located
- The sunroof area of the headliner has developed a really annoying rattle.
- battery light is on, daytime running light don't work, battery & alternator new
- Cost of having torque switch unstuck
- i turn my 2003 pontiac vibe off and hear a clicking underneath the vehicle what
2006 Pontiac Vibe Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($766 - 1,015) in Big Flat, AR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($584 - 865) in Curtis, AR
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Barton, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($708 - 958) in Liberty, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($112 - 121) in Salford, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 74) in Belfry, MT