Recently I have changed my ignition electronic switch and after that the AC started working funny all the time is warm on the drivers side and on the passenger side sometimes works fine and sometimes blows warm air too what that could be? Thanks for your efforts to assist us you are highly appreciated.
Passenger side AC sometimes works fine but the driver side blows warm air on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430
Asked by for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz E430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- When driving regular speed, the car jerks/kicks back only once.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- When I shift into drive, gears donot change engine runs high in same gear?
- The shifter for the transmission will not return to park.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E430 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,233 - $2,714) in Kokomo, MS
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($491 - $677) in Hartford, SD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,394 - $1,546) in Woodworth, ND
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($449 - $654) in Harris, NC
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($248 - $303) in Monroe, UT
- Window Switch Replacement ($559 - $571) in Grimsley, TN