The seat is hung in the furtherest position forward and won't move back. How do I fix this?
Passenger Seat won't go back on 2003 Nissan 350Z
BEST ANSWER by Visitor,
March 27, 2010
front passenger car seat stuck in the furthest forward position it wont move back. possibly seat motor problem?
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- Engine turns off without warning. What did I do now?
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
- What should I do, short of replacing stereo unit. My CD player will not play a CD in any of the 6 CD slots. It takes it in without a glitch, but says error check CD. I have tried several different CDs?
- What is the cost to buy a new key for my 2007 350 roadster? I don't need the key fob.