The seat is hung in the furtherest position forward and won't move back. How do I fix this?
Passenger Seat won't go back on 2003 Nissan 350Z
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
March 27, 2010
front passenger car seat stuck in the furthest forward position it wont move back. possibly seat motor problem?
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- Engine turns off without warning. What did I do now?
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
- What should I do, short of replacing stereo unit. My CD player will not play a CD in any of the 6 CD slots. It takes it in without a glitch, but says error check CD. I have tried several different CDs?
- What is the cost to buy a new key for my 2007 350 roadster? I don't need the key fob.
2003 Nissan 350Z Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($382 - 484) in Troy, IN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Poolesville, MD
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($336 - 493) in West Warwick, RI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($435 - 699) in Hodges, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($80 - 106) in Lucas, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($617 - 658) in Heart Butte, MT