I need to remove the passenger seat so I can get to the engine ecm. Is there a fairly easy way to do this?
Passenger seat remomal. on 1994 Lexus SC300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC300 Questions
- What are the indicators that the Engine Control Computer is bad or going bad?
- Where is the Engine Control Module located
- computer reset before N.Y.S. e-test for inspection
- When I crank my car the check engine light an trac light flicker on an off causing car to run like crap anyone have any idea what the problem may be
- why is my lexus RX is closing off while driving and smoking. I change the knock
1994 Lexus SC300 Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($670 - 926) in Hardwick, MA
- Alternator Replacement ($398 - 454) in Oelrichs, SD
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($224 - 668) in National City, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alburgh, VT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($440 - 506) in Teaberry, KY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Goodsprings, AL