Just bought a used '07 Armada and noticed the wet floorboard. Also, the TPS light is on even though all tires are inflated at 38 psi. Is it possible the sensor is bad?
Passenger floorboard is wet. Is it a possible a/c clog? How do I fix? on 2007 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
2007 Nissan Armada Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Ellicott City, MD
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Fence Lake, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($498 - 631) in Piermont, NH
- 90,000 Mile Service ($169 - 244) in Pinehurst, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($228 - 244) in Chapman, NE
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,526 - 1,648) in Aimwell, LA