Just bought a used '07 Armada and noticed the wet floorboard. Also, the TPS light is on even though all tires are inflated at 38 psi. Is it possible the sensor is bad?
Passenger floorboard is wet. Is it a possible a/c clog? How do I fix? on 2007 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
- I clean carburetor. Check engine liteon
- I clean carburetor .chek engine lite on
- what is all done when you service the engine of a 2005 Nissan armada.