The front passenger door will not lock when using the remote automatic lock button. All other doors lock but this one. I am not able to push the lock manually to lock it.
passenger door lock on 2007 Ford Focus
2 answersApril 08, 2009
3 answersSeptember 26, 2010
1 answerSeptember 30, 2014
1 answerAugust 02, 2012
2 answersOctober 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2007 Ford Focus Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($126 - 163) in Bakerton, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Moscow, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Donatus, IA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Josephine, WV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($68 - 86) in Barbeau, MI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 125) in Fort Klamath, OR