My front passenger door will not open all the way. It's not the lock. I can not remove the door panel because the door is closed. Any suggestions
passenger door on 1991 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic13 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic93 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic330 reports
1 answerSeptember 12, 2010
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1991 Honda Civic Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($221 - 367) in Phelps, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($294 - 476) in Limon, CO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - 735) in Auburndale, MA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($122 - 166) in Gill, CO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 661) in Ryegate, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($366 - 502) in Belle Plaine, KS