i have shocked my battery, my panal lights up like a christmas tree, car still runs but poorly. looked for burnt fuses and relays saw none (may have to get comp.)noticed that the passenger compartment fuse box had no relay #1 in place, is this missing? or bad x
passenger comp. fuse panel on 2000 Lincoln LS
1 answer 3 comments
do you mean you crossed the cables? if you did, then you more than likely burnt out some computers. you have around 9 different computers. you need to go to a shop to asess the damage.
a tool fell on the battery , sparking. much of the display lights are lit - ABS - Advance Trac - no trip -no MPH. lost job , doing the work myself if i can.
wow. it does not sond good. you need to look at the heavy fuses for failure. hopefully they blew before the computers fried.
chance you know how to find this fuse info on location location location