My passenger occupancy sensor is not working properly. Is it the sensor or the wiring?
passenger airbag on 2005 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 15, 2015
1 answerJune 15, 2014
1 answerAugust 21, 2014
1 answerJune 16, 2010
3 answersSeptember 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2005 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($776 - 986) in De Soto, WI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($296 - 471) in New Woodstock, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($368 - 476) in East Poland, ME
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Dubuque, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Alvin, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($349 - 544) in Highland Mills, NY