My passenger occupancy sensor is not working properly. Is it the sensor or the wiring?
passenger airbag on 2005 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 15, 2015
1 answerJune 15, 2014
1 answerAugust 21, 2014
1 answerJune 16, 2010
3 answersSeptember 28, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2005 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($112 - 163) in De Soto, WI
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in New Woodstock, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in East Poland, ME
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($333 - 428) in Dubuque, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($280 - 498) in Alvin, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($279 - 327) in Highland Mills, NY