I have a Toyota Sequoia and the passenger side outer tie rod has cracked in half. The crack is between the ball joint and where the tie rod threads into the outer tie rod. From looking at the end view of the broken tie rod, it appears the crack began some time ago. This was determined by the gradual discoloration from dark dirty to bright and shiny metal where it finally failed.
Passanger side outer tie rod body cracked in half on 2004 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
- My sequioa only runs if i have the ac on what is causing that and how do i fixit
- my car is making a squealing sound only when in reverse
2004 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Wise, VA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Joseph City, AZ
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 241) in Jetersville, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($90 - 120) in Piedmont, CA
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Mahnomen, MN
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in New Site, MS