I have a Toyota Sequoia and the passenger side outer tie rod has cracked in half. The crack is between the ball joint and where the tie rod threads into the outer tie rod. From looking at the end view of the broken tie rod, it appears the crack began some time ago. This was determined by the gradual discoloration from dark dirty to bright and shiny metal where it finally failed.
Passanger side outer tie rod body cracked in half on 2004 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- What fuse location in the box controls power locks?
- My Sequoia starts very sluggish at first, but it picks up after. why, tranny?
- My 01 Toyota Sequoia is using Oil.
- SUV skips in range 45-60 mph expecaily if overdrive or AC is on... It will skip at an idle if AC is on.. It dose not miss steadly it is a random misfire... What could be the causes?
- Auto headlight position selection