where is the anti theift moduel located?In my car it is not on the right passager side as the book indicated where else can it be? I need to replace it.
Pass key moduel where is it located? on 1995 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1995 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($168 - 219) in Brooks, GA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 75) in Kaunakakai, HI
- Valve Adjustment ($455 - 582) in Canton, CT
- Oil Pump Replacement ($433 - 578) in Whitman, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($606 - 1,299) in Lake Ann, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($204 - 335) in North Troy, VT