The AC Just Stopped Working Two Days Ago. The Leaking "S" Hose Is At The Very Front Of Car And Difficult To Get To. Supposedly This Leak Has Caused The AC To Stop Functioning For Lack Of Retaining Refrigerant. It Is Also Possible I Need A "Filter". What Are Cost For Parts.
Part Numbers For Air Conditioning Hoses. I Am Told I Need The "S" Hose. on 2001 Volvo V70 XC
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 XC Questions
- Where can I locate the vehicle speed sensor part number 9495008
- Does anyone know why an instrument panel would work off and on?
- is there an elctrical pump that continues to circulate the coolant at shut down
- trans lost reverse,all forward shifts fine. wat am I looking at as to cost ?
- When it is hot outside the AC faults and the turn signals and low beams dont wk