All the switches work for a/c & heat but the defrost for the windshield and floor does not work and this is the part they say we need.
Part and Installation of a Mode Door Actuator pt# 79140S0XA01 on 2005 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Is the best practice to always replace brake calipers in pairs? If so, why?
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile