battery was drained by key left on over night. recharged battery now parking lights won't go off. replaced headlight switch. still is a problem. have to remove positive battery cable so battery wont drain. head lights turn on and off fine
parking lights won't turn off. even with keys removed from ignition. on 2001 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2001 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Cofield, NC
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - 108) in Odum, GA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($93 - 115) in El Dorado Hills, CA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($460 - 632) in North Freedom, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in West Point, GA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($418 - 465) in Rhinehart, LA