I have to pull the fuse out of the fuse block (the tail light fuse) just to turn off the parking lights,dash lights, then replace it when I have to drive it, otherwise I have no dash or brake, tail lights, all the fuses are good, I don't know what to check next, got any ideas?
parking lights stay on on 1999 Ford Escort
Asked by Visitor for the 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in West Hartford, VT
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($221 - 369) in Burdine, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($520 - 618) in Averill Park, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($402 - 507) in Etna, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($653 - 858) in Harrisburg, AR
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 128) in Haydenville, OH