I have to pull the fuse out of the fuse block (the tail light fuse) just to turn off the parking lights,dash lights, then replace it when I have to drive it, otherwise I have no dash or brake, tail lights, all the fuses are good, I don't know what to check next, got any ideas?
parking lights stay on on 1999 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My radio does not work. I replaced it and it still doesn't work. The fuse is OK
- car will not turn over. good battery and alternator.
- The car starts fine when cold but after it warms up it I have trouble starting
- Replaced timing belt. Car turns over & has spark but won't start. Why?
- Front driver tire has excessive inner wear?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in West Hartford, VT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - $497) in Burdine, KY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - $196) in Averill Park, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($402 - $507) in Etna, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($352 - $463) in Harrisburg, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($357 - $490) in Haydenville, OH