I have to pull the fuse out of the fuse block (the tail light fuse) just to turn off the parking lights,dash lights, then replace it when I have to drive it, otherwise I have no dash or brake, tail lights, all the fuses are good, I don't know what to check next, got any ideas?
parking lights stay on on 1999 Ford Escort
Asked by Visitor for the 1999 Ford Escort
0 answersApril 03, 2012
2 answersJuly 23, 2010
0 answersNovember 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in West Hartford, VT
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burdine, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Averill Park, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($291 - 374) in Etna, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($653 - 858) in Harrisburg, AR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - 214) in Haydenville, OH