I have to pull the fuse out of the fuse block (the tail light fuse) just to turn off the parking lights,dash lights, then replace it when I have to drive it, otherwise I have no dash or brake, tail lights, all the fuses are good, I don't know what to check next, got any ideas?
parking lights stay on on 1999 Ford Escort
0 answersApril 03, 2012
2 answersJuly 23, 2010
0 answersNovember 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start