Parking lights do not work, even after replacing all lights on rear of truck. This happen a few weeks ago and a service center replaced the bulbs and everything worked. It may have to do with trailer lights since it happen over a time when we trailered a boat. Where is the fuse for running lights
Parking Lights on 2007 Toyota Tacoma
by wetzel in Clayton, NC on November 02, 2009
Verified for the Toyota Tacoma148 reports
1 answerNovember 29, 2009
1 answerFebruary 11, 2009
1 answerMay 10, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- 2004 tacoma transmission slow to shift to second gear
- view car notes stop working Why??
- Drivers side door will not open. Tried using key, opening from inside & outside, no success.
- Brand New Toyota Power Steering Pump
- I got a 1996 Toyota Tacoma 2.4 engine it will turn over will not start I put new fuel pump in fuel filter is new igniter new distributor new still won't start. I was driving it about 1 month ago and it just quit will not start back turns over that's it