how do you adjust or replace parking break on s420. i replaced the break pads but now i have no parking break also how do i remove the rotor for replacing it
parking break adjustment on 1994 Mercedes-Benz S420
1 answerMay 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1994 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($687 - 926) in Dallas, GA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($249 - 352) in Athol Springs, NY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($687 - 926) in Groveoak, AL
- 82,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Huntington, VT
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($357 - 363) in Dinwiddie, VA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Aberdeen, MS