how do you adjust or replace parking break on s420. i replaced the break pads but now i have no parking break also how do i remove the rotor for replacing it
parking break adjustment on 1994 Mercedes-Benz S420
1 answerMay 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
- doors and truck wont suck in
1994 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($89 - 135) in Dallas, GA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($310 - 394) in Athol Springs, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($445 - 583) in Groveoak, AL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($547 - 651) in Huntington, VT
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($206 - 255) in Dinwiddie, VA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,405 - 1,434) in Aberdeen, MS