when I pull the parking brake release, the pedal comes up a few inches but sticks and wont disengage until i pull it up with my foot.
Parking brake hesitates to disengage. on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($227 - 367) in Fisher, MN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($331 - 562) in Catawissa, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($158 - 242) in Ophir, OR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($142 - 210) in Toxey, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($307 - 354) in Donnelly, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($593 - 644) in Tar Heel, NC