when I pull the parking brake release, the pedal comes up a few inches but sticks and wont disengage until i pull it up with my foot.
Parking brake hesitates to disengage. on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($396 - 500) in Fisher, MN
- 100,000 Mile Service ($431 - 593) in Catawissa, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($158 - 242) in Ophir, OR
- 75,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Toxey, AL
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($744 - 789) in Donnelly, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($69 - 132) in Tar Heel, NC