Parking brake will not release automatically. Can it be released manually. If so, how?
Parking Brake on 1995 Cadillac Seville STS
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS27 reports
2 answersApril 20, 2013
1 answerSeptember 07, 2015
I keep blowing the fuse that controls the analog instrument cluster backlight for speedo & tach. It also is used for the left side marker lights. The thing is when I use any side directional or hit the brakes the instrument cluster lights up.
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
- 1995 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
- 1995 Cadillac Seville STS Maintenance Schedule
- 1995 Cadillac Seville STS Problems(22)
- 1995 Cadillac Seville STS Repair Estimates
- 1995 Cadillac Seville STS Q&A(35)
- 1995 Cadillac Seville STS Recalls
- 1995 Cadillac Seville STS Shops
- 1995 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- What does it mean when the "service suspension" light comes on.
- the sunroof has stopped working and is partly open -help
- Heater blows cold, actuators working and cabin filter clear. What next?
- Dashboard won't light up. Upon ignition everything works two minutes later dash
- second time my anti lock system activated and car wouldn't start until mechanic
1995 Cadillac Seville STS Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($202 - 323) in Olivehurst, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($371 - 817) in Sizerock, KY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($406 - 488) in Millwood, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 76) in Hendley, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($681 - 709) in Chewelah, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 90) in Welling, OK