Parking brake will not release automatically. Can it be released manually. If so, how?
Parking Brake on 1995 Cadillac Seville STS
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS27 reports
2 answersApril 20, 2013
1 answerSeptember 07, 2015
I keep blowing the fuse that controls the analog instrument cluster backlight for speedo & tach. It also is used for the left side marker lights. The thing is when I use any side directional or hit the brakes the instrument cluster lights up.
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.