how & where to adjust parking brake for 2000 sunfire
parking brake on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
ANSWER by Russ,
April 29, 2009
Parking brake adjustment is not necessary. This is a self adjusting system and damage may result from attempting to adjust or modify this system in any way. It may be necessary to adjust the rear brakes to obtain the proper tension in the system.
1 answerApril 21, 2010
1 answerJuly 12, 2016
1 answerJanuary 27, 2015
0 answersAugust 07, 2015
1 answerDecember 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.