how & where to adjust parking brake for 2000 sunfire
parking brake on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
ANSWER by Russ ,
April 29, 2009
Parking brake adjustment is not necessary. This is a self adjusting system and damage may result from attempting to adjust or modify this system in any way. It may be necessary to adjust the rear brakes to obtain the proper tension in the system.
1 answerApril 21, 2010
1 answerJuly 12, 2016
1 answerJanuary 27, 2015
0 answersAugust 07, 2015
1 answerDecember 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up