Park lights, tail lights, and dash lights will not work. I have replaced three headlight switches and still not working. Could it be wiring and which wiring?
Park lights not working on 1999 Jeep Wrangler
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
January 22, 2011
1 answerAugust 10, 2010
2 answersJanuary 18, 2009
0 answersDecember 24, 2015
1 answerJune 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.