my park and tail lights stop work when i pluged a trailer in to the car. i checked all fuses i could find and they where ok, where else do i look.
park lights on 1998 Audi A6 Quattro
1 answer 1 comment
you probably shorted the lamp control module. you are going to need someone with AUDI experience to fix this one.
2 answersJune 20, 2010
1 answerJune 20, 2010
1 answerNovember 24, 2014
1 answerApril 06, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- Overheating, no check engine light on. Thermostat or water pump issue?
- Are there 4 catalytic converters on the 2002 A6, 3L model
- EPC light on/trouble starting car.
- Was going 100mph. my gas pedal got stuck. I pulled it it broke, how do I fix it?
- My transmission will not move when putting it into any gear except reverse.