my park and tail lights stop work when i pluged a trailer in to the car. i checked all fuses i could find and they where ok, where else do i look.
park lights on 1998 Audi A6 Quattro
1 answer 1 comment
you probably shorted the lamp control module. you are going to need someone with AUDI experience to fix this one.
2 answersJune 20, 2010
1 answerJune 20, 2010
1 answerNovember 24, 2014
1 answerApril 06, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?