We went to store. Came out went to leave car would not back up. Was able to drive forward. Then hours later driving down freeway at 65 and it lowered to 40 and .... after sitting for 2 hrs it will 40 . But still no reverse ??? Anyone have this problem ??Please help .
Park Assist System / Transmission on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($262 - 357) in Alzada, MT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($621 - 827) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Bryants Store, KY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($444 - 653) in Johnston, RI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($597 - 635) in Harrison, OH