affected vehicle systems including , transmission shift when down shifting, electronic stability control, odometer, speedometer and the cruise control not working, rpm unstable. engine shuts down often when coming to a stop. .brake fluid motor runs loudly on and off when breaking. computer diagnostic just indicate no communication with brake. Hyundai mechanic cannot define problem! he says it COULD be wheel sensor. no diagnostic codes! what to do?
panel lights steady on break, esc, abs, tpms and engine. what is wrong? on 2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Asked by for the 2007 Hyundai Veracruz
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Veracruz Questions
- Why in the back if my suv the air is hot but on the sides it blows cold air
- When I'm driving my car light comes on and says key not in car now the car won't
- Since there is no dipstick, how can one check and change the transmission fluid in a Veracruz?
- ?my Hyundai Vera cruz horn stopped working after I hit another car from behind
- Where is the manifold absolute pressure sensor located?
2007 Hyundai Veracruz Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Central City, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($195 - $275) in Montezuma, GA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($85 - $205) in Wilmont, MN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($319 - $693) in North Apollo, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($101 - $123) in Chatsworth, IA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Tuscola, MI