affected vehicle systems including , transmission shift when down shifting, electronic stability control, odometer, speedometer and the cruise control not working, rpm unstable. engine shuts down often when coming to a stop. .brake fluid motor runs loudly on and off when breaking. computer diagnostic just indicate no communication with brake. Hyundai mechanic cannot define problem! he says it COULD be wheel sensor. no diagnostic codes! what to do?
panel lights steady on break, esc, abs, tpms and engine. what is wrong? on 2007 Hyundai Veracruz
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Veracruz Questions
- Turn signal audible sound has stopped working
- Since there is no dipstick, how can one check and change the transmission fluid in a Veracruz?
- Why is my 2007 veracruz stuck on third gear wont come of it
- ?my Hyundai Vera cruz horn stopped working after I hit another car from behind
- Open the back door button does not work
2007 Hyundai Veracruz Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in Central City, NE
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montezuma, GA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($275 - 432) in Wilmont, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($456 - 538) in North Apollo, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($193 - 230) in Chatsworth, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($1,196 - 1,251) in Tuscola, MI