Brake lights quit too, but my brother changed the brake light switch. My inside lights (except for dome lights), & my back lights won't work. He changes the fuse, they work for a few minutes & will go out again.Also, recently having problems with gear shift. Doesn't get out of park. Have to restart car,turn key backwards, then it will come out of park. Brother said there is a short somewhere. Could it be in that gear box, where the gear shift is. Would that effect my back lights too?
panel lights,& back lights won't work.Fuses changed, will quickly burn out. on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order