Brake lights quit too, but my brother changed the brake light switch. My inside lights (except for dome lights), & my back lights won't work. He changes the fuse, they work for a few minutes & will go out again.Also, recently having problems with gear shift. Doesn't get out of park. Have to restart car,turn key backwards, then it will come out of park. Brother said there is a short somewhere. Could it be in that gear box, where the gear shift is. Would that effect my back lights too?
panel lights,& back lights won't work.Fuses changed, will quickly burn out. on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2003 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($102 - 154) in McGregor, ND
- EGR Valve Replacement ($153 - 229) in Tahoka, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($428 - 502) in Franklin, NE
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 183) in Avoca, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($209 - 343) in South Pekin, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($134 - 145) in Tavares, FL