Is is possible the converter went bad in a year? I was told its good for 10 years or 80,000 miles. I paid the mechanic who put it in $800 cash for a factory converter. Different mechanic this year tells me no way the converter is new? Did this guy rip me off?
Paid for new Cat. converter last year. This year told no way new converter?? on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Apalachicola, FL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($149 - 194) in Davis Creek, CA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($134 - 246) in Denton, GA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($73 - 91) in Canby, OR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($229 - 240) in Maybeury, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($63 - 79) in Crawford, GA