Is is possible the converter went bad in a year? I was told its good for 10 years or 80,000 miles. I paid the mechanic who put it in $800 cash for a factory converter. Different mechanic this year tells me no way the converter is new? Did this guy rip me off?
Paid for new Cat. converter last year. This year told no way new converter?? on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch