Is is possible the converter went bad in a year? I was told its good for 10 years or 80,000 miles. I paid the mechanic who put it in $800 cash for a factory converter. Different mechanic this year tells me no way the converter is new? Did this guy rip me off?
Paid for new Cat. converter last year. This year told no way new converter?? on 1999 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($134 - $250) in Apalachicola, FL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - $370) in Davis Creek, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($39 - $67) in Denton, GA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - $117) in Canby, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($382 - $548) in Maybeury, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($249 - $294) in Crawford, GA