I hear a very loud squeaking noise when apply breaks. not allthe time but especially when it rains.
pads on brakes good. Makes noise when I brake. Could it be rotors need turnng? on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerSeptember 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($261 - 654) in Fisher, MN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($242 - 310) in Catawissa, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($563 - 741) in Ophir, OR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($227 - 367) in Toxey, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($78 - 91) in Donnelly, MN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($736 - 778) in Tar Heel, NC