I hear a very loud squeaking noise when apply breaks. not allthe time but especially when it rains.
pads on brakes good. Makes noise when I brake. Could it be rotors need turnng? on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerSeptember 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($351 - 565) in Fisher, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($603 - 824) in Catawissa, PA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Ophir, OR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($158 - 242) in Toxey, AL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($212 - 363) in Donnelly, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($174 - 336) in Tar Heel, NC