I hear a very loud squeaking noise when apply breaks. not allthe time but especially when it rains.
pads on brakes good. Makes noise when I brake. Could it be rotors need turnng? on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerSeptember 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice
- I was going replaced radiation hose and now it keep cutting off after fix it