I changed out the pink plastic piece for a metal one, put it back together and still wont work. Brake lights come on but wont shift? Help please
Pacifica still wont shift out of park. not the pink thing i dont hear a click on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($666 - 832) in Union, ME
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Coffeen, IL
- 60,000 Mile Service ($256 - 366) in North Chicago, IL
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Union, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($246 - 311) in Brainard, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($564 - 792) in Nashville, GA