my car is showing two codes . i dont know wot is exactly wrong , i think its MAF sensor , or is that anything else .
p1128 and p0112 on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($743 - 1,088) in Pfafftown, NC
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wishek, ND
- Radiator Replacement ($513 - 705) in Burnham, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($211 - 256) in North Branford, CT
- Battery Cable Replacement ($340 - 404) in Cade, LA