my truck was stalling in the mornings or after a few hours shut off when going from reverse to drive. Then it went into limp mode one day 3rd gear. I could manually shift in to second but not first never slipped in any gear. even when in limp mode. code was P0750 shift solenoid A. So i replaced with new shift solenoid and now i have a P0733 code 3rd gear ratio incorrect. thought maybe it was a faulty shift solenoid again so i replaced that one and have same problem. transmission filters are new auto zone brand. fluid is new and input and output speed sensors are new. I need some help.
P0733 Code 545RFE transmission. on 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?