I have a code P0441. Bob Williams DCJ ran diagnostics and said it would be the Leak Detection Pump. My question is, is this usually the case and will the dealer usually stand behind their diagnostics? Also, I have the defroster panel just crack on me (not surprised or upset about it) but do you know where I can get another panel? I'd rather not cover it up with a cap. THanks
P0441 on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
2 answersMay 08, 2010
1 answerOctober 22, 2013
2 answersJune 12, 2012
1 answerFebruary 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.