says check the fuse/relay? wheres that located?? also says it could be a defective pump is that located by the driver side wheel well?
P0411 Secondary air injection on 2002 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2002 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Vaughn, WA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Selma, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($734 - 919) in Crab Orchard, WV
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($204 - 320) in Hancock, MN
- Tie Rod Replacement ($233 - 246) in Duncan, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($297 - 317) in Garfield, WA