P0401 code. (Actually a Mazda B2300) Checked EGR Valve and replaced stuck modulating solenoid. Vac lines checked good too. What should I be checking, and how? Vehicle runs fine except for the light, but emissions test due at end of month.
P0401 Low EGR Flow. Valve OK, stuck Solenoid replaced How to trouble shoot? on 1996 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1996 Ford Ranger Estimates