P0401 code. (Actually a Mazda B2300) Checked EGR Valve and replaced stuck modulating solenoid. Vac lines checked good too. What should I be checking, and how? Vehicle runs fine except for the light, but emissions test due at end of month.
P0401 Low EGR Flow. Valve OK, stuck Solenoid replaced How to trouble shoot? on 1996 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch