P0401 code. (Actually a Mazda B2300) Checked EGR Valve and replaced stuck modulating solenoid. Vac lines checked good too. What should I be checking, and how? Vehicle runs fine except for the light, but emissions test due at end of month.
P0401 Low EGR Flow. Valve OK, stuck Solenoid replaced How to trouble shoot? on 1996 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?
- After my truck runs for about 20 min. alarm sounds at random times