AFter replacing EGR light came on in 2 days. Vacuum assy 1 day, and vsv 1 day. Replaced air filter also. Hoses ok. Frustrated. Thank you.
P0401 code a while.Replaced EGR valve, Vac Assy and VSV. Still on. on 2001 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- why does the map sensor code still come on after 2 new sensor
- Oil consumption very high, why? Only 65000 miles
- My car is making this really loud noise and I'm not sure where it's coming from
- check engine sold & brake light steady- mechanic stumped.
- why is my car only starting sometimes after replacing battery and starter