Car has 42000 miles. Check engine light comes on while driving. A slight chuging sensation comes shortly befor light. Replaced control solenoid & cleaned EGR valve w/carb cleaner (no help). Could a bad sensor cause engine to chug? Should I consider trying to clean port @ intake manifold? Any other ideas. Thanks for the help.
P0401 on 2001 Mercury Sable
5 answersAugust 26, 2010
2 answersAugust 15, 2010
1 answerApril 25, 2012
1 answerJune 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Stalls at idle / idles low (400RPM)
- I have a Chevy 350 engine extra, and was wondering if I could replace.
- car has 82000 miles charged air & now blows hot it was cold ?
- Why when keys out it dings and steering wheel don't lock
- my heater wont shut off. my tach , speed odometer and my gas gauge is not workin