Code sets during start up. Checked old sensor (ohm reading) failed. New sensor (Bank 1) ohm readings good. Car still sets code. Can the intelligent power module cause this condition?
P0340 - cam sensor code on 2003 Infiniti G35
2 answersAugust 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G35 Questions
- My ck engine light has stayed on for a week, light comes on says VDC light off
- I recently changed my clutch and pilot bushing wheels dont spin and engine shake
- Does an Abs pump cause brakes, calibers & rotors to go out every 2-3 weeks.
- My car has a hard shift and stars off slow and makes high pitched sounds
- Can I install a 2008 g35 cat in 2007 g35