I replaced all plugs and wires. I figured at 93k miles it was about due. I cleared the codes and drove for 3 days and codes and rough idle returned. It doesn't seem to have an obvious misfire until the code comes back.
P0306 & P0316 code on '02 Explorer 4.0 SOHC on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.