I replaced all plugs and wires. I figured at 93k miles it was about due. I cleared the codes and drove for 3 days and codes and rough idle returned. It doesn't seem to have an obvious misfire until the code comes back.
P0306 & P0316 code on '02 Explorer 4.0 SOHC on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?