I replaced all plugs and wires. I figured at 93k miles it was about due. I cleared the codes and drove for 3 days and codes and rough idle returned. It doesn't seem to have an obvious misfire until the code comes back.
P0306 & P0316 code on '02 Explorer 4.0 SOHC on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($140 - 194) in Kendrick, ID
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Logan, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Walton, KS
- 82,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in La Grange, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($194 - 432) in Loleta, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 179) in Loretto, VA