fuel composition sensor.where is it in the engine bay.
p0176 . 2.4ltr bi fuel on 2002 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
2002 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($335 - 523) in New Hartford, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($111 - 161) in Watson, MO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Damariscotta, ME
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($386 - 541) in Mannsville, OK
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($511 - 624) in Millers Falls, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 339) in Cripple Creek, VA